The Press Release posted on this blog Saturday, March 24, 2007 reached the number eight position on Google today, out of 127,000 sites after 3 short days! Thanks to SEO strategies I learned from the trainors at the Jaguar Marketing University.
The Press Release "We Build Downilnes to Grow Your Business" was included in a big daisy chain link thereby improving link popularity. It was well written to have good keyword density and was indexed to both Google and Yahoo Search Engines.
I also posted the press release on one other Build Downlines blog site and the Jaguar Marketing Forum.
I was excited to see SEO at work. I am finally getting what my Jaguar mentors are telling me all these months. Online marketing has never been fun until I became a part of the jaguar Community with Al Turnquist.
Marxia Liwag
Work At Home Moms' Coach
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For more info, go to the forum
Post a Comment