Monday, April 2, 2007

BuildDownlines.com is Now #1 in Google

Thanks to "Build Downlines" press release strategies, our main website that we are optimizing for is now #1 in Google after 8 short days.It took long hours of preparing several press releases during this period, but it is all worth it!

I created the website on the 24th of March using a software that has a built in search engine optimization tools. After publishing the Build Downlines' site, I started writing a press release every other day and submitting them to several free services.

My press release on Free Press Release was on the first page of Google after 3 days only. I was excited to see the results of my Build Downlines' SEO campaign. However, afer submitting a press release on Fast Pitch and getting the #1 spot on Google after 2 days, I was simply shocked.Fast Pitch allowed me to have backlinks to Build Downlines' main site even with free membership, unlike Free Press Release. Also, since Fast Pitch is a community, my press release there got more traffic than Free Press Release.

I then, submitted Build Downlines' main site to search engines and used the Drill to increase link popularity. And the end result is exhilarating; the Build Downlines site nailed the #1 spot on Google today.To take advantage of the Drill, sign up for your free Veretekk System and you may use the Drill daily to your heart's content.

Henry and Marxia Liwag
Blog

No comments: